Wildman Clab Manifesto
this is Lu Zhang
I am writing on behalf of Wildman Clab*
as if I were writing a manifesto for it
Frontier of Art
we lived on the earth with an era of civilization is a luck*
nothing has happened to us
a study on change and relativity*
the development of technology is a to be or not to be
ghost countdown* and Unabomber*
do you feel better?
the gravity of reality
what is it?
warm blood is not as useful as Ballshit*
emotions and relationships
the unknown forces
what is it?
I put my hand on a stove to see if I still bleed*
the water and the ice
the human and the devil
the same material*
like love and fear
like time and space
like poetry and music
* Wildman Clab founded in 2017 by Lu Zhang, a lab and club for researching and proving the existence of primitive relational experiences by exploiting technology through alternative activities.
* The Three-Body Problem, a sci-fiction novel by Liu, Cixin, 2008
* Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein, 1916
* Chinatown Family, a novel by Lin Yutang, 1948
* Technological Slavery: The Collected Writings of Theodore J. Kaczynski, A.k.a. "The Unabomber" by David Skrbina and Theodore J. Kaczynski, 2010
* Kaspar, a play by Peter Handke, 1967
*Her, a film by Spike Jonze, 2013
*Ballshit, Urban Dictionary: a term used by immigrants who mistakenly mean to say bullshit. Typically Indian or South Asianimmigrants. Also refer to a ceramics tennis ball project by Lu Zhang.
* Ghost Town, a song by Kanye West, 2018
什么都 还 没发生